[asterisk-biz] PBX Hosting -- what VOIP company

Test Account herisson12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:40:33 MST 2006

Sorry if I was not clear enough.
The company wants to concentrate on the PBX hosting business only. They plan
to add smart diaplans/scripts to Asterisk for a specific vertical market.
This is their area of expertise.
They dont want to deal with POTS access.
They are looking for a VOIP company providing PSTN originator and terminator
(so you can access the PBX through regular phone, and the PBX can make
regular phone call as well).
And as a I said, one important thing is that while our company will be
working with the VOIP provider, the requests for lines and access to PSTN
will be done by our customers -- this is why we need a smart way to do the
billing.

Does this make more sense? Is this the proper way to deal with PBX hosting
business?

Rob.