[asterisk-biz] Astricon or asterisk-related photos?

Sika spam sikaspam at spamcop.net
Mon Jul 10 03:14:51 MST 2006

All you business people, post you asterisk-related photos here for the
rest of the geeks to see, if you dare!

 http://www.flickr.com/groups/asteriskgroup/

There is no commercial reason for this site but I thought it'd be fun
and funny. I don't have photos, although I was in Madrid and Paris, but
I wished someone would centralize them. I decided to create a free
account for this.

Those of you who are offering services are welcome to post your photos
and links to your site (as long as it doesn't become a spam circus).