[asterisk-biz] Bottom end of the market for an Asterisk PBX ?

Brian Franklin bfranklin at ntginc.net
Mon Jul 3 13:59:36 MST 2006

My company is planning an all out marketing strategy, targeting the 5-30
user company.  The reality is these firms are already buying overpriced TDM
systems that offer a lot less functionality.  The beauty of Asterisk is that
it scales so effortlessly.  We plan to sell our PBX w/4 phones and a 4port
Digium FXO for $3500.

Brian Franklin
www.ntginc.net