[asterisk-biz] Bottom end of the market for an Asterisk PBX ?

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Mon Jul 3 13:40:23 MST 2006

Does anyone in this list have any success selling Asterisk PBXs to the
very small end of the market. I was planning a 5 -15 user pbx product,
with dedicated network, installation and support for about £3-3500 in
the UK ( about $5000) .  Some advice offered elsewhere suggested that
Asterisk was a product for 15-200 seats and it was doubtful below that
number whether the very small SMEs would be interested. Would others
tend to agree? If so, I need to rethink my strategy