[asterisk-biz] Register now for the Asterisk SIP masterclass and the European BeachCamp!

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Jul 3 13:37:39 MST 2006

Just a short message from Edvina - the Asterisk Training company:

The Asterisk SIP masterclass is in Chicago, Illinois next week. It's
going to be a lot of
labs and theory focused on how to make Asterisk work in a scalable
SIP network.
This class continues on an advanced level from the bootcamp class, so
you need
experience with Asterisk and Linux/Unix to attend.

We still have a few seats and if you register directly to us, this
first class is only
USD 2.950. The next class will be priced USD 3.500.

Today, we're launching the first ever BeachCamp - Asterisk Bootcamp
in Southern
Spain. A class where all students and teachers stay in the same
hotel, close to the
Mediterranean beach. The class will be held in English, but with a
Spanish-speaking
assistant teacher. It will be a lot of fun, a lot of Asterisk and a
lot of teaching. At the end,
we have the dCAP exams.

The Asterisk BeachCamp is at the end of September, 25-29th, in
Malaga, Spain and is
organized in cooperation with Avanzada 7 - our Spanish training partner.

For both classes, I will be the head teacher. We have had a lot of
interest in the
BeachBootCamp (based on rumours about it), so make sure you register
early.

* For more information, visit http://edvina.net
* For registrations, send mail to info at edvina.net

See you in trainings!