[asterisk-biz] Paris DID, 15 Cents Per Month Per Number

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Jan 30 21:53:48 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 22:24 -0600, Mark wrote:
> Sounds to me like another SCAM, This same company once advertised London
> and USA DIDs at a similar price, but apparently they ´forgot´ that did
> not include the DIDx commission, as they are not their DIDs, nor will
> they stand behind them. What that really means is that the price is
> higher than they are quoting here and in fact they are misrepresenting
> their product completely!

the issue of standing behind them appears to be different than what you
represent.  They have changed their page to reflect new billing
information, that information was posted here.  It seems you are
misrepresenting ...

> in fact , I checked the DIDx web site, and these were the Paris DIDs
> listed. Not a one of them are under $1. I would guess that this means
> that DIDx has a $3.85 commission on a $0.015 DID?

> I wish that DIDx, and the Rehan´s would quit posting misrepresentations
> of their products to this list, and to the public.

> > Paris DID's available at 15 cents per number plus commission.

another misrepresentation by you.  They said 15 cents plus commission,
you admitted that in one place but ignored it in another.

Yes there are some that dont like rehan or the assorted businesses that
he is affiliated with, but please let it go.  There is no need for these

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378