[asterisk-biz] Paris DID, 15 Cents Per Month Per Number

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Mon Jan 30 21:24:28 MST 2006

Sounds to me like another SCAM, This same company once advertised London
and USA DIDs at a similar price, but apparently they ´forgot´ that did
not include the DIDx commission, as they are not their DIDs, nor will
they stand behind them. What that really means is that the price is
higher than they are quoting here and in fact they are misrepresenting
their product completely!

in fact , I checked the DIDx web site, and these were the Paris DIDs
listed. Not a one of them are under $1. I would guess that this means
that DIDx has a $3.85 commission on a $0.015 DID?

700219     33      $ 4
700283     3        $ 6
700825     10     $ 6
701332     9       $ 8

I wish that DIDx, and the Rehan´s would quit posting misrepresentations
of their products to this list, and to the public.

Mark