[asterisk-biz] Paris DID, 15 Cents Per Month Per Number

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Mon Jan 30 22:49:00 MST 2006

What I AM saying is that there are multiple issues with DIDx, If you can
not see that in my post, then you must look more closely. I also pointed
out that PREVIOUSLY they advertised London and USA DIDs at a similar
price. In that case they made no mention of commission. I see no ´new
billing´ information as you seem to say exists, not have I noted (not
saying it was not posted) here. I did not see that previously in this
forum, rather it was a direct email they SPAMMED to me. They never made
any correcion to that email. They are compounding misleading pricing
information with a questionable product already. that says to me SCAMMERS!

Bret, If I told you I wanted to sell XXX termination for 10,000 dollars
that you wanted to buy, how would you feel if at the time to pay  I said
there was also a 1,000 commission? Why would I NOT include that in the
advertised price? That is an HONEST business practice. The price
NORMALLY includes all costs.

And, yes there IS a need to point these inconsistencies out in these
posts and what is on their web site. I will go out on a limb here and
say DIDx and companies are engaging in DISHONEST business practices!
Perhaps thos practices get them by in Pakistan, much like many also work
that way in Mexico. But when you arrive to the global market... when in
Rome you must do as the Romans. God ( Dios or Allah) forbid that the way
of DIDx should become the norm for others on this list.

We need to weed out the bad seed that is on this list. If we do not,
opportunisits and scammers will control this list. At least if we are
making it a point to show their shortcomings, then new arrivals to this
list may be saved some grief.  It was someome on this list months ago
who once told me they had DIDs for a specific country. After jumping
through multiple hoops for that seller, they completely stopped
responding, despite my fulfilling all their prerequisites. Sure people
come and go in  this business, and users of this list come and go as
well. The truth is Rehan and company are here to stay. I think if they
intend to stay they should be up front with the costs. We should in
short hold all users to certain standards to prevent the erosion of the
integrity of this list.

Mark