[asterisk-biz] Open Proposal

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jan 27 12:05:02 MST 2006

Rob,

At this point, the phone support has not been implemented yet.  It will
be by mid to end of February.  Details will need to worked out, but for
a branded service, each company will most likely have their own DID or
we could use CID lookup to see who the end user's vendor is (as long as
they are calling from a number registered in the lookup) and answer the
phone accordingly.  You could also add an option to your IVR and send
the call to us over VoIP with your company name pre-pended to enable us
to greet the user properly.

Rates will be determined by a tiered system.  Basic configs would not
cost as much as troubleshooting an involved echo issue or something
(skill set).  Everything will be based on time and increments have not
been established yet.  Either incremements of 1/2 hour or maybe even 1/4
is what I have been thinking.

The main issues we are working on now are the backed for sharing
customer history without allowing Gurus access to specific login
details.  If SSH is the accesss method used, we want all SSH connections
to go through our server for a couple of reasons.  First, we hide the
actual login credentials and keys from the Guru and second, we log the
SSH session to see what was done exactly.

We also need a web interface for customers to list their user's and
system details so our techs can have knowledge of the setup before
trying to help the user as well as giving you, the customer, the ability
to check the status and resolution of helpdesk calls.

We need to draw up concrete NDA and Non-Compete contracts to assure our
customers that we will never ever try to take their customers and if it
were to happen, there would be an enforceable contract to come back at
us with.

We are in process of finding different level techs that have good
knowledge and customer service skills and finally the accounting piece
of the puzzle.

There is quite a bit of work to be done in order to do this right.

Thanks,
Steve