[asterisk-biz] Re: Open Proposal

Robert Roach robert.roach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:55:14 MST 2006

Thanks to everyone who replied both to the list and to me personally
regarding the consoritum idea.  I have received feedback from +/- 20 people
since the orginal posting on Wednesday - Most positive, some
negative/skeptical, but either way generally interested in seeing if we can
put something together from which we can all benefit.

I have been out of town since I wrote the first posting, but I'll be back in
the office tomorrow at which time I will sit down and compile a summary of
the various comments/ideas I've received and post it back to the list so we
can try to guage the collective mind set on where to go from here.

Just a quick post to maintain continuity.

Thanks again,

Rob