[asterisk-biz] Plea to support a much neededfunctionforCallCenters in Asterisk.

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Jan 27 10:13:58 MST 2006

Well that all depends, if some company invest X months in making
something, they are not going to give it away for free, (unless they are
making money on something else like support or hardware).
If you could buy a license and pay lets say a few hundred euro's to use
this, it might be interesting for you and for them, but they will not
make it open source for that amount of money. (Unless they want to take
somebody else out of business by taking away his customers.)

If you pay for the complete development + some profit, yes it could make
it to the gpl, but it will cost you a multitude of that.

Lots of people want everything for free (im not pointing at you btw, im
just talking in general) , but don't actually contribute anything
theirselves. And guess what, they also want free support on those free
things and they will bitch at you when something breaks. (e.g. with the
timebom bug)

Zoa.