[asterisk-biz] Plea to support a much neededfunctionforCallCenters in Asterisk.

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Fri Jan 27 10:01:24 MST 2006

It wasn't 20-50 dollars.

Moreso, If you develop a feature such as this, where you are making
changes to the core bridging code, you are better off making sure it
gets added into the tree so that it does not become depreciated.  If is
was a small app that didn't require major changes to the core I agree
that a smal fee is better than a large one.

I have talked to a few people and we all agree that this is something
that the community would love to have.

So get ready once released we will need many bug-testers out there!!!!