[asterisk-biz] Plea to support a much needed function for Call Centers in Asterisk.

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:51:46 MST 2006

Just to add something here:
Toshiba supports a duplex whisper mode, the way it works is that if
you press a button on your phone you can talk back to the person thats
whispering to you. I think that for this price this should also be in
there, however it might not be possible because I'm not sure that even
on the toshiba it works from the handset, I think it only works from
the speaker phone (meaning that you are on handset, and when pressing
the button they person you are whipering to only hears you from the
speaker, while the path beetween you and the original caller is
dissconnected).