[asterisk-biz] Plea to support a much needed function for CallCenters in Asterisk.

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Thu Jan 26 11:18:49 MST 2006

 They currently have a NEC system that does just that.

Unfortunatly I have to consider all the different phones that are out
there and I have not seen a standard of having a 'talk' button.

I would be great if the phone would allow you to have a call on your
speaker AND your head/handset at the same time. But that would be a
phone specific issue.

At this time having the whispered user hear you is a great step forward,
you could use DTMF tones and use creative dialplan logic and MeetMe
Rooms to have an action for every DTMF key pressed by the whisperee....

Alex