[asterisk-biz] Impressive Asterisk Customer Demos

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Tue Jan 24 07:12:09 MST 2006

I have a small Text to speech demo, I have written. If your in the UK and
you txt "THINK Hello asterisk biz user" to 61199

within a few seconds our asterisk server will call your mobile and say
"Hello asterisk biz user" or whatever you typed in after the THINK keyword.

it will repeat this 3 times and hang up.

The system doesn't send any sms's back and so there are no charges for the
sms (except whatever your network charge to send them)

I built it as a demo for a client, showing close SMS, IVR and text to speech
integration.

61199 works in the UK only.

not sure if this classes as "impressive", but I was chuffed :-)

Mark