[asterisk-biz] Impressive Asterisk Customer Demos

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jan 23 22:56:36 MST 2006

Dinesh,

We've had lots of positive feedback for the ITSP in a box system, and we
have a working demo of the web interface online at:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

We've recently updated it with improved hunt groups, phase 1 of calling
cards (more calling card features to follow), time of day and date call
routing, voicemail greeting upload and downloads, and much more.

Coming soon are postpaid enhancements including invoicing, web calling,
and much more.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799