[asterisk-biz] Impressive Asterisk Customer Demos

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jan 25 10:04:01 MST 2006

> We want to build the “ultimate Asterisk demo” – and my questions to
> you are: What would the ultimate Asterisk demo, consist of? What would
> you like to see? What would your customers be impressed by? I’m very
> willing to put up the presentation for general use after we develop it
> along with a ‘how to’ but as of right now – we need ideas.

What I am building at the moment is a script which remotely tells
asterisk to go to voicemail when my screensaver is active. This way,
I'll stop being woken up by this bloody phone in the morning!

It might not be impressive per se but it'll be better for my quality of
life... plus having proper sleep is going to increase my productivity
and overall well-being :)

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.