[asterisk-biz] What do you pay?

Christopher Sohns csohns at pbr-net.com
Thu Jan 19 16:24:21 MST 2006

	 On 1/18/06, Christopher Sohns <csohns at pbr-net.com> wrote:

	 	Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:51 PM

	 	I have many T1's, the loop charge is determined based on
your 			distance from the CO.  Save for two exceptions, all
my T1's cost me 		$195/mo for the	loop. LD, for me, is $0.0119
for interstate and 			$0.0587 for intrastate.  Your LD
rates will vary widely depending on 		reseller 	and your
call volume.  I've seen interstate as low as .008. 		Intrastate
is always more expensive because of some regulations or
something. If you expect to make mostly intrastate calls I suggest
routing your calls out of state then back in.

 	Would it help if you are a stones throw away from the border of a
neighboring 	state?
	How would you acomplish this?

I've never actually done this myself, I've only heard of it being done.  Ask
your reseller.  Sure, I could spout off some wacky solution but I'm sure
it's not the best way. ;)