[asterisk-biz] Re: Phone system

Dan Wright dwright134 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:51:35 MST 2006

They currently have 3 lines running to 2 different phones and a fax. They
want to start off with 5 extensions.  1 operator/receptionist, 2 sales
extensions, 1 service extension and 1 shipping extension.

 The business sells car parts for 3 different models of upcoming collector
cars, and will be adding a restore shop, and 2 more model lines when they
move into the new building in 3 months.

With the 3 lines, they are starting to run into congestion, but not bad
enough that they need to add more lines before they move. With the addition
of the shop and more warehouse space, they project sales to almost double
over the next 6 months. This in turn will increase the amount of phone use.

They figure that starting with 5 lines(1 dedicated for fax) should do to
start and want to be able to add lines without a big issue.  I doubt they
will ever need more than 10, but that is always a possibility.  As they are
also picking up quite a few international orders, I plan on incorporating a
voip channel for international and possibly long distance calls.

I am just wanted to see what others are paying for a similar setup.

Dan