[asterisk-biz] move over vonage

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sat Jan 14 08:37:38 MST 2006

I have been trying for over a week now to cancel vonage. They promise to
have someone from the account management team call and confirm my
wishes. In the meantime they are trying to hit my paypal debit
mastercard 3 times for another month of service. In 18 months I have
seen lots of times when I am put in an incoming call queue and
disconnected a few minutes later. Sometimes messages sent via web portal
result in automated email acknowledgement and sometimes not. Replies to
any that were acknowledged are extremely rare.

Looks to me like the window of opportunity opens wider for competitors
who can be more responsive in the customer service area.