[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Service Provider System (with GUI)

Christopher Bergström cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Fri Jan 13 19:09:20 MST 2006

A few people posted interest in some "Free" or OSS software because of
the nice screenshot.  I'm highly interested in working with some gurus,
testers and developers in building an enterprise grade product that is
GPL or similar licensed..

Based on what I've been reading for keeping things to a minimum on a
server..

Apache is bloated for a simple job such as a control panel.  Lighttpd
aka lighty might be worth looking into.. It also has the ability to just
forward the fast-cgi requests to another backend server which can do all
the processing.. Thus kinda works around and allowing for a mix of both
worlds.

Anyhow, to the point..
A port of it to Asterisk-java to .Net/Mono (.Net on linux) has a base
for the AGI and other things which are needed..

(http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/news/viewnews.aspx?id=7948963b-7a3b-4303-9118-da800f4f84c3)
SF site minimal content (http://asterisk-dotnet.sourceforge.net/)

If I get a good response I'm interested in really trying to expand the
functionality of this.  Those interested in supporting the software on
an enterprise level would have leads forwarded to them as well..

Feedback?

C.