[asterisk-biz] European voip provider..

Philippe Coupe pcoupe at opti-knights.com
Wed Jan 11 00:58:36 MST 2006

I know that they own a fiber from France to the US (used for IP traffic)...
And I guess they host some of their POTS gateway in the USA... Correct me if
I'm wrong, but in this scenario, they peer locally for US calls and pay
local call price instead of international call price...

I do not work neither own stocks from this company... But I'm one of their
customer...