[asterisk-biz] European voip provider..

Christopher Bergström cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Tue Jan 10 19:33:46 MST 2006

Mike Fedyk wrote:

> How does this work for them?
>
> Specifically, how do they get free calls to the USA?  Most companies
> here like to charge per minute fees, so I'm wondering how they avoid
> that and other problems involved with offering all of those services
> for a low fee like that.

It's called the law of averages..  I'm sure these larger providers are
paying almost nothing per minute..

.009 would probably be on the higher end and roughly speaking how many
people do you know that uses more than 3000 minutes a month..  If I'm
wrong someone correct me.. There are providers doing this in the US as
well.. vonage, packet8 and others..

C.