[asterisk-biz] The Value of VoIP subscribers

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun Feb 19 03:27:45 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 12:01 +0200, CC Asterisk wrote:
> Well basically we have a small service company with about 3200 subs.
> We are exploring the possibility of selling it to an ITSP. My main
> question was beyond the formulas - is there some kind of accepted
> valuation in the VoIP industry.
> Our churn in the last 2 years has been about  0.8% a month. We work in
> a specific niche and have been growing nicely there.
>
> Does that help?
> Mark

I think the others that answered your question, answered it for that
context.  I did not want to make an assumption on the context of 'value'
and instead wanted you to define it a little better.  You now have,
which seems to be in line with what others were saying.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378