[asterisk-biz] The Value of VoIP subscribers

CC Asterisk cc.asterisk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 03:01:10 MST 2006

Well basically we have a small service company with about 3200 subs. We are
exploring the possibility of selling it to an ITSP. My main question was
beyond the formulas - is there some kind of accepted valuation in the VoIP
industry.
Our churn in the last 2 years has been about  0.8% a month. We work in a
specific niche and have been growing nicely there.

Does that help?
Mark