[asterisk-biz] DIDX Member Details, Upgrade Plans, Facts

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Thu Feb 16 09:04:09 MST 2006

Dear Dovid,

We're happy to see your ideas for improvement and the opportunity to
respond.

Please CLICK on any member ID, and see the following:
1. The date the DIDX member signed up
2. The total DID's they have offered
3. Their rating (results of the documentation the member has provided to
DIDX)

Future plans include:
Upgrading all members to a platinum scale for a few months at no charge.
When this occurs, you will be able to view complete details of who the
seller is, so that you can contact them directly if you wish.

DIDX rolled out to the public in beta form on August 1, 2005; therefore, you
can only view the membership since that date. In addition, some users signed
up before the beta release. All DID's began to billed as of  August 1, 2005.

I've noted that two DIDX members posted their concerns over the problems of
providers leaving DIDX. One was refunded as always, according to the DIDX
FAQ, for any DID that did not work for 30 days. The second member wanted us
to fix his Asterisk server for free. We have never stated that DIDX
including fixing its members' Asterisk servers. We referred this member as
well as others to Digium.com. These are the facts.

Thank You,
Suzanne Bowen
Super Technologies, Inc.
DIDX - VoIP Solutions