[asterisk-biz] DIDX Member Details, Upgrade Plans, Facts

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Thu Feb 16 10:42:50 MST 2006

Suzanne,

I agree with this last issue that you have as I sell Mexico Origination
(toll free and local) .

Often times it involves hand holding the client through their
configuration. I have sold Mexico

Origination that is connecting to all kinds of boxes, but if the user
can not handle their end of it. The whole process is much more difficult.

The difficuilty lies in having the ability to determine when the problem
is yours and when it is not.

Considering I am far likely to have more hours into tech support selling
Mexico Origination to an Asterisk user than someone terminating into any
other kind of device, I have from time to time considerd charging more,
as they always think I can send them config files.

These Asterisk users however should reaalize that I am not selling them
asterisk support, nor can I send them config files, as I do not use
asterisk ANYWHERE at present!

Mark