[asterisk-biz] g729 licensing

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Sat Feb 4 19:22:23 MST 2006

Why not? I would like to share it, and if I have a chance to help
someone, and if someone can help me.

The price for one l G.729 channel  license at Wipro is $1.50. I paid to
Digium - $10 per license.
If I can find it cheaper and have 2-3 times more licenses I have now for
the same money - I'll go for it.

All the Best!
Sergey.