[asterisk-biz] toll free

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Dec 18 01:30:51 MST 2006

Dear Al,

You may be right, how ever I have had toll free numbers now for over 10 years now also and
I have been able to port them from one to another place.

What normally you need are the call logs and an invoice showing your address.

To try to port your number you can try www.kall8.com www.pins.net sipmedia.com
www.nufone.net

I am not recommending any one of them, and am not associated with any one of them,
however i have used all of them in the past to port my numbers between them.

My suggestion remains the same, Try the service provider and then try to port your number
to them.

Rehan