[asterisk-biz] toll free

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Dec 16 06:03:37 MST 2006

You can only port a toll free that you own.
Just because you use the toll free does not mean you own the toll free!

I can only port from top level providers and I have not found any VoIP
Providers that own the TF that they are selling to the users.
So I would think that you can not port the TF to a new provider if you
don't like the rates.

The TF we have are from the main provider but I have had TF before Asterisk.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email