[asterisk-biz] Linksys SPA-XXX

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Wed Dec 13 06:41:23 MST 2006

Alberto Sagredo wrote:

>> We have stopped using them. Things our customers complained about:
>>
>> 1. You cannot disable showing missed calls. Very annoying when
>>    people are in groups or queues.
>
> On latest firmwares you could disable this.

Thanks for all responses. I installed the latest firmware,
and I can't find the setting to disable showing missed calls.

It *does* have a setting called 'Miss Call Shortcut' in the user
screen, and when I set this to 'no' indeed the softkeys stay
the same (do not change into lcr), but it still shows 'Missed calls'

Is there another setting that I am missing?

Ron