[asterisk-biz] Linksys SPA-XXX

Dan Winfield dan-lists at knownfuture.com
Wed Dec 13 03:11:45 MST 2006

On the last firmware 4.1.15 an option was added to control Handset Input
Gain.

Takes discrete values -6,0,+6.  If you set a value of 3 using provisioning
it will go to -6 which is really quiet.

6 is slightly loud but makes a huge difference. Very useable now.

Anyone from Linksys reading this please let us set the values within the
range!

All the best

Dan