[asterisk-biz] December Specials

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Dec 12 06:03:43 MST 2006

David,

I do agree with your point that TB could be a crutch and when the shit
hits the fan some will not know what to do.

But you still missed my point! The crutch that you are talking about is
freePBX not TB. freePBX has the micros that do the conf rewrites.
But if you do like I do.. I edit conf files and use the CLI

// I dont see TB as a good install for any "real environment"
Well this is only to make a point and get more talking... :-)

--> If TB is not any good for the real environment then where do place
Asterisk?
--> From all of the messages that I see here and the problems with "
Asterisk "
--> I don't see a few messages for TB.
--> But wait TB runs on an Asterisk core..  (Thats my point)

As far as knowing Asterisk. I never said that I know anything.
I do work on Pure Asterisk, TB, EasyVoxBox, Sipcat and any others I will
come across
It all programs about the same.  The way I look at this is " If worked
on one you worked on all "

And when the shit hits the fan I can fix it. If not then ask the
asterisk list for help that is why WE ARE HERE....
and not to put any distro down. It is still Asterisk. (Thats my other point)

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email