[asterisk-biz] 8 ports GSM PCI Card or Gateway

Go4Calls go4calls at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 04:44:32 MST 2006

Dear Frineds,

I am looking your suggestion and information about 8 ports GSM card or Gateway. I want to setup with my asterisk for my company branches. i have checked lot of on we and i found tow one is uad GSM ® PCI and second voice blue.

But i never worked before with GSM platform so please suggest any stable card or Gateway.

I am ready to buy USED one if some one have.

Regards