[asterisk-biz] How is Fonality? What are other RELIABLE

Sichuan asbiz at acabling.com
Sun Dec 10 00:05:24 MST 2006

> Also if I read correctly you will have 40 phones spread
> out and you want perfect call quality ? Unles you run direct lines to
all
> locations I dont see this happening.

No, you haven't read correctly. Nowhere I talked about 40 phones and
didn't say they'll be spread out. I talked about 40 offices, 100+ phones
and all in one location, on the same network, wired straight to one
server room.

> You are preaching to the chior. We all want 24/7. I am sure you can
get it
> but at a cost. As some have mentioned a few days ago even big
companies > > that have 24/7 support will answer the phone but may not
have a tech worl > on it untill the morning.

I know a bunch of experts in different time zones trying to setup a 24/7
support system. I guess they'll be successful because the need is there.
As for my own clients, I don't make them wait until morning (that's why
some days don't get enough sleep :) )

Sichuan