[asterisk-biz] How is Fonality? What are other RELIABLE

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Sat Dec 9 19:57:25 MST 2006

<snip>
> Are there other reasonably priced Asterisk based solutions with enough
> flexibility and scalability, which a typical Asterisk/FreePBX user is
> used to? If so, please contact me. I need to get a proposal prepared
> within few days. My top most requirement is 24/7 and excellent support.
> Problem to provide support on weekends, holidays and after 5 PM, or bad
> support is not acceptable.
</snip>

You are preaching to the chior. We all want 24/7. I am sure you can get it
but at a cost. As some have mentioned a few days ago even big companies that
have 24/7 support will answer the phone but may not have a tech worl on it
untill the morning. Also if I read correctly you will have 40 phones spread
out and you want perfect call quality ? Unles you run direct lines to all
locations I dont see this happening. You can set up QoS from today till
tomorrow but you will still have issues. You may not have problems often but
when "the internet makes issues" your clients will feal it. I would say if
it is super important work to get redundant internet routes at the locations
and damn good Qos.