[asterisk-biz] December Specials

Jed Stafford jeds at sellvoip.net
Sat Dec 9 03:02:21 MST 2006

End of year specials from SellVoIP.

Unlimited inbound channels :

Sign up for a channel based DID and receive 50 unlimited inbound channels through the end of the year free of charge. After January 1st, you can add as many channels as you need at our regular rate of $5.95 per unlimited inbound channel per month. Our DID's are still just $1.00 per DID per month. Our channel products are SIP only.

Canada on the cheap:

All Canada termination (except 867 Yukon) is being offered at $0.007 per minute through the end of the year. New customers (signed up between now and December 31, 2006) are offered Toll-Free origination from Canada at $0.025 per minute.

You may sign up at :
https://www.sellvoip.net/order.php

All products are directly connected to us by major operating carriers in our facilities around the world.