[asterisk-biz] unlimited inbound DIDs for Calling Card business

mihiritele.com biz-list at mihiritele.com
Sun Dec 10 07:02:40 MST 2006

Hi,
I'm again:)
*

----------------------------------
Phone to IP-PBX

*IP PBXes, Call Centers or Calling Card* customers are welcome to buy
unlimited incoming traffic from DID World Wide. With friendly online
management, world's largest international coverage, instant activation
and super stable and high quality services, DID World Wide leads the
origination market. Load-balanced services are monitored 24/7, securely
located at New York largest Tele-house with more than 30 Gigs backup
lines. DID World Wide services are designed to provide you the best
range of possibilities with online nearest server selection, multi
protocol and multi codec support. With DID World Wide online management
interface, you can add or remove additional capacity instantly, as low
as for 25$ per additional voice channel per month, no setup fee and no
minutes charged.

--
Wirasooriya	| CallShop Services $150
Sure Support	| suppor at tmihiritele.com