[asterisk-biz] December Specials

DM lansiptelecom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 08:04:25 MST 2006

Is this the same sellVoIP that is catching hell over at the Trixbox forums?
http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7228&forum=1#forumpost28322
http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5850&forum=5#forumpost22905
http://www.trixbox.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6348&forum=2#forumpost24783

Sounds like you need to get your act together first before you start
offering specials to get new victims, err customers.