[asterisk-biz] Cheap SIP phones.

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Apr 6 12:31:16 MST 2006

GXP-2000 are a good deal for this app. They have a backlight so the
phones can be seam in a varity of locations.

Also they support Intercom and as a result Paging.  The price is right.
If not go for the Polycoms. I wouldn;t recomend the 301 as it has no
microphone for the speaker.

________________________________

	From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Brian Velde
	Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:35 PM
	To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
	Subject: [asterisk-biz] Cheap SIP phones.

	We have installed an Asterisk at Home system at a school that we
support using Cisco phones.

	The school is looking to have their new facility integrated into
the existing asterisk system,

	but do not want to pay $225 per phone.  I was hoping someone on
this list might have experience

	using other phones.  These new phones do not need to be very
feature rich (VM button, keypad).

	Your recommendations are highly appreciated .

	Brian Velde

	Systems Integration Engineer, Sr.

	Northern Arizona University

	Education Technology Consortium

	1300 S. Milton, Ste. 208. Flagstaff, AZ 86001

	928-523-9213 (voice) | 928-523-8901 (fax)