[asterisk-biz] Cheap SIP phones.

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:57:41 MST 2006

I would second the vote on the GXP-2000, though we are still in testing
with it.  The big key for any business / institutional class system is
you MUST have PoE support.  Power Over Ethernet really is a life line
type need, as people are not used to a power failure killing their phone
system.

                   Harry

--
Harry McGregor, Computing Manager
Tucson Support Group - U.S. Geological Survey
520-670-5574 (office) - hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
520-661-7875 (Cell) - hmcgregor at usgs.gov

The opinions/statements expressed herein are my own and should
not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the
University of Arizona or the U.S. Geological Survey.