[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com CloseOuts

Andy Hamilton ciscophonefreak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:26:06 MST 2005

> Today I got a message saying they were not able to
> verify the  credit card. So, now we are back to step 1: praying for an
> answer. I already sent a private message to Garrett, Cory and Stephanie.
> Maybe next week or so I will receive a reply...

Without being cynical...

Why would you not call them about the credit card problem?
When Cory first posted the sale, I called him as fast as I could. He
wasn't there, so I left a message to which he promptly replied.
I gave him my CC info etc. and got the exact two phones that I had
wanted four days later (FedEx had a blip; it should have been 3). It
went flawlessly.

Thank you, VoIP Supply!

-a