[Asterisk-biz] India, Bangladesh,Pakistan, Marocco rates required

d.bellagamba d.bellagamba at libero.it
Fri Sep 23 09:19:00 MST 2005

I've got a phone center in Italy, using spanish 'Tellink Sistemas'.   I'm buying phone minutes  from carriers like TWT, Eutelia, ... often changing to the cheapest one at a good quality level. I'm looking for lowering down rates, mainly to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Marocco, east Europe and Italian mobile phones.
Can anyone help me in finding good tariffs  either  different  phone systems?
Total of 80000 min/month.
Thanks
Davide