[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com CloseOuts

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Tue Sep 27 16:26:09 MST 2005

Alex Pui wrote:
> We have an experience to share, we have customers keep on saying that
> we don't provide response and in fact we did, and finally we found
> out that they have set up an spam email filter that would reject
> suspicious email, and our reply is classified as one of that. [...]

After reading your email, I just checked my mail logs and I found
several messages that I sent to VoipSupply, but I didn't find any
incoming rejected by my server.

I sent the first email on Sep/3. After receiving a reply from Garrett on
this list, I sent all the messages to him again. Credit card checked on
the 15th. Yesterday I received a message saying item was shipped and
tracking will follow. Today I got a message saying they were not able to
verify the  credit card. So, now we are back to step 1: praying for an
answer. I already sent a private message to Garrett, Cory and Stephanie.
Maybe next week or so I will receive a reply...