[Asterisk-biz] VOIPSupply.com CloseOuts

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Fri Sep 23 09:26:57 MST 2005

We have an experience to share, we have customers keep on saying that we
don't provide response and in fact we did, and finally we found out that
they have set up an spam email filter that would reject suspicious email,
and our reply is classified as one of that. Further, their spam filter do
not provide us the right message saying that our message is a spam but
instead, saying our reply email address is not spelled correctly.

So we double / triple check our reply email address and have to give that up
because we don't have alternative way to approach those customers and many
of them are just a general enquiry.

And in many cases, the customer by himself is not aware of such spam filter
set up by his administrator.

Alex