[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Did in Fiji, Cook Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa (Western)

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Tue Sep 20 19:47:36 MST 2005

Sahil,

You previously indicated on a couple of occasions that you had good
rates, but on further investigation you indicated you wanted a min of
20,000 mins/month. Our demand is not that high.

Also the reseller you referred us to never responded, and I presume they
where in the states, so our connection would have to go from Au-US then
back to your voice servers in Au. Not satisfactory - too much delay.

Your website doesn't seem to have worked for the last six months, you
mentioned in previous emails that you where working on it. This doesn't
exactly inspire confidence in your services.

If you want to offer rates for low volume (at this stage), or have an Au
reseller who can do the same, please get back to me.

craig