[Asterisk-biz] Need Quote

Zakary zak at zakytel.com
Tue Sep 20 22:24:09 MST 2005

 I am starting a new business in the VoIP. I need to get some quote on
 setting up pre-paid calling cards as well as PC-to-Phone and Phone-to-Phone
 services.

 Please send your quotes and specific cost per line item for:
     1. HW needs
     2. SW needs
     3. Setup
     4. providing termination A-Z to USA, Euorpe, Canada, and parts of the
 third world
     5. Billing solution
     6. Hosting cost per plan
     7. Whatever else I left off