[Asterisk-biz] Third-party addons with ABE?

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Tue Sep 20 09:29:29 MST 2005

Hi Colleagues,

I have tried twice to contact Digium Sales via telephone to get an
authoritative answer to this question but dropped off after waiting a
reasonable time in their queue.

Does anyone know what Digium's position is with regard to Asterisk
Business Edition and third-party dialplans/modules/AGIs?

Is there a process in which third-party addons can be "blessed" by
Digium? Would running a third-party addon void the ABE maintenance
contract? I understand that a GPL third-party module is probably out of
the question buy what about AGIs?

As far as I can tell none of this information is covered in their FAQ on
ABE.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--