[Asterisk-biz] European Termination Needed

David Hart dhart001 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:46:26 MST 2005

I am also looking for high quality European termination with POPs in
Benelux, Germany or the UK. IAX prefered.

 David G. Hart

*Manager - Tools en Technology*

*Streamline Studios B.V**. *

Van IJsendijkstraat 154
1442 LC Purmerend, Netherlands

PH: +31 (0) 299 451 262
Fax: +31 (0) 299 451 264

www.streamline-studios.com <http://www.streamline-studios.com/>

This message and any attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and
CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended addressee(s), you are hereby
notified that any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachment(s) and notify the sender immediately.