[Asterisk-biz] RE: Is there a pricing comparison somewhere?

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com
Thu Sep 15 18:00:37 MST 2005

Thanks Colin for the prices!

Rehan, thanks for your response too, Im not looking for pricing to buy
anything since we also provide support and installation of voip solutions
based on asterisk here in Argentina. What Im looking for is some usefull
info I can share in our comm show down here. I guess where Im looking for is
something like this:

"A customer needs a voip solution that can accommodate say... 20 extensions
plus a T1 plus 20 entry level ip phones, nothing fancy "
the question is: how much would he pay for this whole package if he goes
with, lets say...
a)Cisco
b)Avaya
c)3Com
d)Any of us Asterisk consultants...

This info I want to put it in one of the slides of my presentation. I have
already asked our local reps here (Cisco and 3Com) but they are very
reluctant to give me pricing, especially since they know me and know why Im
looking for that info. I don't need exact pricing just estimates.

Thank you all. (If I get that info from my local vendors I promise I will
share it with you guys!)

Sergio